Kawasaki bikes and ATV's......





As I have said in the last post about off-road bikes, I love bikes,period.I would rather ride a bike than a car.Its much more fun riding a bike.I like bikes manufactured by Kawasaki as you know I have a soft spot for Japanese bikes.Japanese know how to make an effective bikes especially dirt bikes.Check out kawasaki ninja parts if you want more information on Kawasaki bikes.Kawasaki also produce ATV's which I like too.Have a look at Kawasaki made ATV's.I have never had a chance to ride an ATV so I don't know how it feels to ride it.The difference between ATV's and bikes is the accelerator is like a switch (you have to press it) but in a bike you have to rotate the accelerator and the obvious one....ATV's have four wheels.I think ATV's have just one gear....I don't know for sure.The ATV in the picture is a 2008 Kawasaki KFX. ATV is on my list of vehicles I want to own and ride.First one is a dirt bike that I just mentioned in the last post and the second one is ATV.I don't have that much interest in driving or owning a car but don't get me wrong, I love fast cars but I love bike more.



2 comments:
Anonymous said,
oh my god dirt bykes and ATV's one of my passion ....... it feels no good to drive a byke but not a dirt one..... dirt byke is merely amazing..... it's very easy to control a byke of this kind and it's shock resistanst power is also incredible as compared to those of racing bykes and the usual ones that we can find fleeting in the steets of kat-man-dooo....... and if u r a daredevil...... go for it try out some stunts ...... eventually u will cry ur tears out in truimph..... leaving u in a great state of contentment..... dirt bykes are simply amazing assemblence of the parts which leaves the rider with an everlasting satisfaction of riding leaving other bykes offroads!!!!!!
amit.

on 5:05 AM



Suicidalsam™ said,
Ya I know....Dirt bikes are the best bikes IMO.Sports bikes don't have good handling and they can't be ridden in rough roads but a dirt bike can.I will buy the bike in the picture which was on the last bike related post.

thanx amit for commenting on my post.:)

Comments

Popular Posts